BluePath Labs’ experience and capabilities at the intersection of industry, academia, government, and entrepreneurship empowers strategic engagement, planning, and execution in the rapidly evolving global innovation ecosystem.
- Contracts: Experienced prime contractor with over 20 prime contracts from clients representing federal, state, and commercial.
- Performance: 94% customer satisfaction rating; externally appraised by Dun & Bradstreet.
- Status: SBA-certified 8(a) until 2025 and SDVOSB for rapid contracting and socioeconomic credit.
Research & Data Science
Research & Data Science
Prime Contract Clients
- US Air Force China Aerospace Studies Institute (CASI)
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security*
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- DC Department of Public Works
- DC Department of Parks and Recreation
- DC Department of Small and Local Business Development
- DC Department of Employment Services
- DC Department of Energy and Environment
- SURVICE Engineering
- Baron & Budd
- The Driscoll Firm
- Corner Alliance
- Awarded a $2.1 million dollar prime contract to provide research and analysis support regarding foreign cyber, space, missile, and aviation capabilities, doctrine, personnel, and training.
- Awarded a $2.7 million prime contract award help identify and recruit SME’s and non-traditional performers of interest to CASI to do targeted research, participate in symposiums etc.
- Produce and publish CASI reports. Conference and event support.
- Building a cloud-based research portal for US and foreign experts.
- BluePath is facilitating events at research centers across the country bringing together hundreds of academic and industry leaders with Air Force subject matter experts to brainstorm disruptive science and technology initiatives in domains including sensing, autonomy, AI, human performance, cyber, materials, etc.
- Conducting technology horizon scanning utilizing novel data mining techniques to identify emerging research topics, researchers, and institutions of potential consequence to the Air Force in 2030 and beyond.
- DSIAC is part of the DoD IAC enterprise to leverage expertise and knowledge from other gov’t agencies, research laboratories, industry, and academia to help solve difficult scientific and technical problems of the Defense Systems community.
- BluePath is a subcontractor on the task and supporting DSIAC strategy development and outreach and collaboration throughout the DoD enterprise.
- Independent research and analysis of Explosively Formed Projective/Penetrator attacks in Iraq from 2004-2011 utilizing open sources, foreign media, and social media sources.
- Validated confirmed KIAs/WIAs and verified foreign-sponsored activities.
- Arabic and Farsi translations and summaries.
* BluePath is a subcontractor to SURVICE Engineering on these deals